March 21, 2004

"Forgiven and Forgotten'
Desmond icq-ed me to say he'd forgiven and forgotten already. For what? hee.. forgiven and forgotten how I pissed him off some... erm... 2 weeks ago? Ya I did. I was this insensitive, opinionated and (well...) emotionally unbalanced zhabo some 2 weeks back, if you guyz remember. So, I actually did piss him off quite effortlessly. To be specific, just cos I shared some un-requested-for views on religion. hoho...

Anyway, the point is... What the hell? I actually feel better now! I shouldn't have. Because erm, I thought I shrugged it off that he's just being petty and annoying. So, whether or not i've been 'forgiven' should not matter. But it does lah. 'cos believe it or not, I'm scared whenever this man is pissed at me, with or without reason. Don't ask me why. It's either too hard and long to explain, or too shameful to explain.

"A really really good guitarist"
I'm talking about Joe's friend, Han Jin, who performed solo at FF on Friday night. It's always utmost pleasure to see people indulging in their passion. In this case, it's playing guitar and singing. Touching.

And it's especially wonderful to see Joe again. It's been a while since we last met. *smile* ya, it was very good to see him again.

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 22:39